Tài lẻ lu bù vưỡn là ZÚ KỘP!

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2014
    Bài viết
    Khiếp quá hôm này trời không mưa mà cóc ở đâu sổng chuồng đông thế nhỉ

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2014
    Bài viết
    Tôi thấy bài này cũng vui vui, post lên để cả nhà tham khảo cho vui. Have a nice weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2013
    Bài viết
    bác tuấn cũng vui quá cơ

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2013
    Bài viết
    Có chuyện nào hay post tiếp anh Tuấn ơi

dạo này các bác thích đọc truyện thế, e vẫn thích ngồi nghe các bác ngồi trực tiếp "chém"cơ

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2013
    Bài viết
    Oài. Có một ngày k online mà các Bác nhà mình xôm quá. Hú hú. Vui quá các bác nhẩy, mà cái bác kốp làm thơ hay phết nhỉ. Chắc ngày xưa khổ vì nhiêu cô yêu lắm đây. Hehe

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2013
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi haticc
    Oài. Có một ngày k online mà các Bác nhà mình xôm quá. Hú hú. Vui quá các bác nhẩy, mà cái bác kốp làm thơ hay phết nhỉ. Chắc ngày xưa khổ vì nhiêu cô yêu lắm đây. Hehe
    Yêu nhiều thì ốm. Ôm nhiều thì yếu. Rõ khổ thân !

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2013
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Jeu*
    Yêu nhiều thì ốm. Ôm nhiều thì yếu. Rõ khổ thân !
    Bác jeu có để ý kỹ bác kov ko? E thấy bác ấy vừa đánh vừa đấm lưng mà.

Ngày tham gia
    May 2013
    Bài viết
    Tôi thấy bài này cũng vui vui, post lên để cả nhà tham khảo cho vui. Have a nice weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bác chủ, bài viết hay nhất câu kết.

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •